Thank you for choosing National University Heart Centre, Singapore.
International Patients who wish to seek consultation or admission to National University Heart Centre, Singapore (NUHCS) at National University Hospital may get in touch with our one-stop medical concierge which supports the needs of all our foreign patients and guests.
Our team of experienced staff at the International Patient Liaison Centre (IPLC) listens and attends to your every need.
- Airport pick-up/transportation
- Assistance before, during and after hospitalisation
- Billing and financial enquiries
- Direct admission arrangement
- Evacuation/repatriation assistance
- Flight reservation and confirmation
- Information and general enquiries
- Liaison with evacuation agents, employers, insurance companies
- Medical referrals
- Scheduling of appointments
- Travel related assistance
- Visa extension
- Other services upon request
For more details, you can email our International Patient Liaison Centre at email@example.com or call us at (65) 6779 2777 (24-Hours helpline).
You can also visit our International Patient Liaison Centre located at National University Hospital, Level 3, Kent Ridge Wing 2 (beside the South Entrance).
|Operating hours are:
Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
Please visit our International Patient Liaison Centre Website for more information.
Back to Top