At the National University Heart Centre, Singapore (NUHCS), our goal is to provide world class, specialised and dedicated cardiovascular healthcare services that incorporate the best skills, clinical practice and equipment to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
In all that we do, improving patients' quality of life is central to our mission.
Since our establishment, we have developed 6 Core Clinical Programmes and achieved 2 Peaks of Excellence, cementing NUHCS as a comprehensive and holistic national centre for the screening, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, complemented by long-term care and support groups for our patients.
Comprising a team of internationally-recognised cardiologists and surgeons from the cardiothoracic and vascular specialties, NUHCS serves as a referral National Centre for cardiothoracic and vascular conditions and provides a comprehensive approach to the treatment of these patients. The holistic patient-care approach is backed by leading translational research at the Cardiovascular Research Institute (CVRI) and Cardiovascular Metabolic Translational Program.
NUHCS is ranked top in Singapore for 3 consecutive years, from 2022 - 2024, for the specialty of Cardiac Surgery in Newsweek's World's Best Hospital Award.
Core Clinical Programmes:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Congenital & Structural Heart Disease
- Heart Failure & Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Rhythm
- Vascular Medicine & Therapy
- Women's Heart Health
Peaks of Excellence:
- Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Aortic Centre
Our services span across 4 locations to serve the western and central locations in Singapore:
- NUHCS at National University Hospital (NUH), Kent Ridge - Main Operations
- NUHCS Heart Clinic @ Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH)
- NUHCS Heart Clinic @ Jurong Medical Centre (JMC)
- NUHCS Heart Clinic & NUHCS Vein Clinic @ Alexandra Hospital (AH)