Documents to Bring
- Admission and Financial Counselling Form
- Permanent Resident documents/NRIC/Birth Certificate (for patient under 15 years old)
- Valid notification letter from work permit department (for temporary work permit holders)
- Passport/Employment Pass/Work Permit/Department Pass (for non-Singapore citizens)
- Insurance card/Employer's Guarantee Letter (if you are settling your bills through insurance or employer's coverage)
- Medical Benefits documents (eg. Civil Service Card (CSC), Hospitalisation Identity Card (HIC) or Blood Donor Card
Things to Bring
You may wish to bring the following necessities:
All patients will be provided with pyjamas. Patients who wish to wear their own pyjamas may feel free to do so.
Toiletries and slippers will be provided for patients in Deluxe and Class A1/A2 wards.
Items Not To Bring for your Stay
Please do not bring valuables or excessive cash for your stay. The hospital will not be responsible for any loss or damage to patients' personal property while in the premises.